On UNIX and Linux systems, Sun Chili!Soft ASP is uninstalled by running the script named uninstall, which is located in the Sun Chili!Soft ASP installation directory.
When you run the uninstall program, you can delete all directories and files contained in the Sun Chili!Soft ASP installation directory. Before you run the uninstall program, make copies of any files contained under this directory that you do not want to lose.
You must be logged in as root on the computer running Sun Chili!Soft ASP.
To uninstall Sun Chili!Soft ASP for UNIX and Linux
1. From the Sun Chili!Soft ASP installation directory (/opt/casp by default), type the following command:
2. Choose the number of the desired uninstall method. Choose 1. Uninstall the entire product to remove all Sun Chili!Soft ASP components and all files and directories under the installation directory. If you choose this option, go to step 5.
- or -
Choose 2. Perform a stage-based uninstall to select the components to uninstall. If you choose this option, go to step 3.
- or -
Choose 3. Cancel the uninstall to stop the uninstall without removing any files.
3. If you chose option 2. Perform a stage-based uninstall, you are prompted to select the components to uninstall. At the prompts, enter the number of the component(s) you want removed.
4. Uninstall the Web server-Sun Chili!Soft ASP association, responding to the prompts as desired.
5. Delete the directories and files in the Sun Chili!Soft ASP installation directory. Before deletion you are prompted to stop the uninstall and make backup copies of any files. To perform this action, enter y (yes). To continue the uninstall and delete the directories and files, enter n (no).
Copyright 2002 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notice.