During the installation of Sun Chili!Soft ASP you have many options regarding ASP Server and Web server configuration. Some of the choices you make during installation can be changed after installation. You can change the:
· Web server with which Sun Chili!Soft ASP is configured to run.
· Status of the "start on system boot" functionality (enabled or disabled), which determines if Sun Chili!Soft ASP starts automatically each time the computer is started.
· Status of Java support (enabled or disabled). To use Chili!Beans, Java support must be enabled (a Java runtime environment must be installed).
In this section:
· Changing the Web Server after Installation
· Enabling Java Support
· Starting Sun Chili!Soft ASP on System Boot
Copyright 2002 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notice.