Most configuration settings for Sun Chili!Soft ASP are accessible from the Sun Chili!Soft ASP Administration Console. The Administration Console is a browser-based application used for managing Sun Chili!Soft ASP.
The Administration Console is not available with the Windows version of Sun Chili!Soft ASP. On Windows NT and Windows 2000, regedit32 can be used to edit some of the Sun Chili!Soft ASP configuration settings. For more information, see "Editing the Windows Registry" in this chapter.
The topics in this section explain how to access, configure, and use the Administration Console. This section covers:
· Accessing the Administration Console
· Starting and Stopping the Administration Web Server
· Configuring Usernames and Passwords
· Accessing the Product Documentation
· Contacting Customer Support
· Installing a New Serial Number
· Checking for Product Updates
Other sections in this chapter explain how to use the Administration Console to configure and manage Sun Chili!Soft ASP:
· Managing the ASP Server
· Managing the Web Server
· Enabling FrontPage Publishing
· Configuring a Database
· Configuring ActiveX Data Objects (ADO) Connections
· Optimizing Server Performance
Copyright 2002 Sun Microsystems, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Notice.